AMAR (Andalas Management Review), with registered number ISSN 2548-155X (Online) and ISSN 2476-9282 (Print), is a peer-reviewed journal published twice a year (May and November) by The Management Institute, Faculty of Economics, Universitas Andalas. AMAR is intended to be the journal for publishing articles reporting the results of research on business and management.
AMAR invites manuscripts in the various topics include, but not limited to, functional areas of Management and business administration, Marketing and consumer behaviour, Entrepreneurship and small business studies, Tourism and hospitality studies, Human resource management and leadership studies, Strategic management, Change and crisis management, Financial management and Islamic finance, Operation management, and Halal industry.
Andalas Management Review (AMAR) aims at becoming a platform to disseminate high-quality research reports in the form of empirical as well as conceptual works particularly in the area of:
- Management and business administration.
- Marketing and consumer behavior.
- Entrepreneurship and small business studies.
- Tourism and hospitality studies.
- Human resource management and leadership studies.
- Strategic management.
- Change and crisis management.
- Financial management and Islamic finance.
- Operation management.
- Halal industry.